Search This Blog

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Classroom Door Hangers





Sometime this year, I bought these door hangers on clearance at Michaels. I finally decided what I could use them for. I always have to post a sign when I leave my classroom. Of course, I'm always rushing at the last minute, looking for a piece of paper, so I can scribble a sign. I made little door hangers so that I can hang on the knob when we leave the classroom. I used the Amy Chomas marker holder in my Silhouette, and a regular sized Sharpie. Luckily,  the font was skinny enough that the Sharpie filled in the font. I tried a Paper Mate Flair pen at first, but I thought the Sharpie stood out more. The font was So Splendid free font. It is really cute and I love how it turned out on the signs.



No comments:

Post a Comment