Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Eraser Holder


Eraser Holder





Materials Needed:


  • Ribbon
  • Mod Podge
  • Silhouette Cutter
  • Vinyl
  • Chalkboard Paper
  • Sharpie paint pen
  • Glass cup
  • E-6000
  • Black Spray paint
  • 1 round wooden ball
  • Terracotta pot and saucer

Here is a picture of my new eraser holder for school. I used a glass cup from Dollar Tree. The rest of the materials were from Michaels. I started out by spray painting the terracotta pot, saucer, and wooden ball. After they dried, I attached them glass cup to the pot and the ball to the saucer with E-6000 glue. I used my Mod Podge to attach the ribbons. Finally, I cut the mustache from vinyl with my Silhouette. I just bought the Amy Chomas marker holder and used a pink Sharpie paint pen to draw the word "erasers" on the chalk board paper.  

No comments:

Post a Comment